VENDOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
The City of Spearfish now has the ability to pay all vendors electronically. This form of payment will reduce “mail float” time and will reduce printing and mailing costs for all City taxpayers.
Payments can be made to:
- Personal Checking Account
- Personal Savings Account
- Commercial Checking Account
- Commercial Savings Account
- No waiting for a check to arrive in the mail.
- No worries about getting your check cashed.
- No check cashing fees.
- A safer, more convenient access to your money
How it works:
- Goods or services are rendered.
- An invoice is submitted to the City of Spearfish Finance Office.
- The invoice is placed on the appropriate City Council Bill List.
- The City Council meets and approves the Bill List (the first and third Mondays, excluding holidays, of each month).
- Within the next 2-3 business days following the City Council Meeting you will be notified via email of the amount and date of payment.
- The Friday following the approval of the Bill List the funds will be transferred to your designated checking or savings account.
VENDOR DIRECT DEPOSIT FORM
The Finance Office and Public Works now accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.