Project Bidding Services
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Quest Construction Data Network (QuestCDN). This is a web-based initiative that will deliver our construction project bid advertisements and project plan documents to you in a more convenient way.
Just a few notes about the benefits of this service:
- Plans can be downloaded and delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. You will need to have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat or information may be missed.
- Registration is free. There is a small fee to download plans. To view information about the QuestCDN or to become a member, view the members/bidders page.
- When addenda are issued, Plan Holders will receive an email notifying them to return to the website to access them. Plan Holders that received paper plans will be emailed the addenda. If you downloaded a set of digital plans, you may download addenda free of charge from QuestCDN or the City of Spearfish website.
- Plan Holder lists and project bid results will also be available online.
- Paper plan sets may be ordered and picked up at:
Public Works Office
625 Fifth Street
Spearfish, SD 57783
- The City of Spearfish encourages contractors to register online with QuestCDN and become a member so you can download digital plans and specs.
Please feel free to contact the Public Works Office, 605-642-1333, directly or you may contact QuestCDN at 952-233-1632 or email QuestCDN with any questions.