Sturgis Rally Reservations
Full Hookup Site Reservations:
- In order to keep the same site you had in the current year, you must make your reservation by August 31 to reserve for the following year.
- At the time you make your reservation, you must pay a deposit of half of the total amount of the stay.
- The remaining amount must be paid in full by June 30 of the next year. If said site is not paid in full by June 30, you will forfeit the site and no refund will be given, no exceptions. (See Cancellation policy.)
- Only one site per name. Each site must have the full name, address, phone number, etc. of the person staying and paying for the site.
- The person whose name is on the site must be staying at the site in which they have made the reservation and paid for. We are unable to allow someone else to stay at your site without you staying as well.
- Please inform the campground office of any additional campers staying in your recreational vehicle (RV) at your site and pay for them promptly (charged the full hook-up rate).
Rates & Payment:
The site rate is $100 per night (tax included).
The campground does not accept check as a form of payment. Please pay with cash, money order, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover).
Tents at Hookup Sites:
If you wish to have friends or family camp at your hook-up site with a tent, up to two tents will be allowed. They will be charged as follows:
- A tent will be charged $40 per night if the tent is added with the RV at the time the RV makes their reservation for current year or by August 31st.
- They must pay for at least one night at that time and can add additional nights later.
- If a tent will be placed on an RV site and is added after the RV has booked for the current year, the tenters will be charged full-hook-up rates of $100 per night.
Tent and Non-Hookup RV Reservations:
- Tent site rate is $40/night and Non-Hookup RV rate is $50/night.
Checking-In & Changing Site:
All patrons must check in at the campground office before going to your site. Even if you know where you are going, we must check you in before you settle in to your site.
If you would like to change sites, you may request to be moved to a different site for the following year. If a site is unclaimed or let go of, we will try to move you to the requested available site. To ensure that you have a site for the next year, we ask that you make a reservation for your current site for the time being, until you can be moved.
Enforcement of Rules & Policies:
The campground reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to change the reservation procedures at any time as needed. Campground rules and policies are strictly enforced to ensure a pleasant stay for all our guests. If there are any changes in the policy, we will notify all guests with reservations.
- You may cancel your reservation by calling the campground office from May 15 through June 1 and receive a full refund.
- Any reservation cancelled June 1 through July 1 will receive a partial refund.
- Any reservations cancelled after July 1will receive no refund - no exceptions.
- Any reservation made after July 1, is final and non-refundable.