Wilbur S. Tretheway Pavilion
The Wilbur S. Tretheway Pavilion is a popular gathering site for weddings, dances, auctions, and other community events. The Pavilion is located within the main City Park and has ample parking for large events. Rentals are categorized as Private or Public (see below). We also offer sponsorships for 501c3 non-profit organizations. Please inquire about that forms if you are recognized by the IRS as a non-profit organization.
Private Events: Weddings, receptions, reunions, graduation, birthdays.
Public Events: Fundraisers, celebrations of life, auctions, community events.
Pavilion rentals include:
- 350 folding chairs
- 42 8-foot rectangular tables
- 8 5-foot round tables
- 6 4-foot round tables
- Access to the kitchen with:
- 30-cup coffee pot
- Double sink
- Sound system
- Building is air conditioned
- Distance between poles = 9' 4"
- 8 poles on each side of the room
- Pole Height = 7' 1"
- All poles have electrical outlets at the top (except 1)
- There are cup hooks for lights that extend the length of perimeter East to West
- The distance across the floor between poles = 57'
- Wood floor measures = 84' L x 57' W
- Carpeted floor on East and West sides measures 7' W x 70' L
- Stage size = 24' L x 14' W (one outlet)
- Projection pull down screen on the stage = 87" H x 116" W
- Projector NOT supplied
Deposits & Fees
Private Event Deposit Rental Fee Public Event Deposit Rental Fee
Sunday through Thursday $500 $1,500 Sunday through Thursday $200 $500
Friday/Saturday (must rent both) $500 $3,000 total Friday/Saturday (must rent both) $200 $1,000
At the time of booking a reservation, the applicant is required to either book online OR complete an application and pay the deposit (down payment) of the rental fee. The balance of the rental fee is due 30 days prior to the rental date, as well as the signed rental agreement.
A credit card on file is required to cover any damages or additional charges that occur during the event.
All rentals involving alcohol require a professional cleaner to be hired.
Brown Bag Permit
The Brown Bag Permit fee is $40 and is due 30 days prior to the rental date.