|Services Provided||Billing Information||Payment Options||Water Disconnection|
|Customer Deposits||Moving?||Traveling?||Hours & Contact Information|
Services Provided - Informational Brochure
A security deposit of $150.00 is collected from all customers establishing city services. Deposits are held for 3 years, and with good payment history, are refunded to the current balance or they are applied to the final bill. Click here to start services.
* Water meters are read each month. The reading date depends on which "Zone" a property resides in. Once the bills are prepared, they are mailed or emailed to the customers. Bills are due 21 days after mailing. Due dates vary depending on the zone and cannot be changed.
* Unpaid balances will receive a 5% penalty and could result in notification of delinquency.
* Attention Renters! Landlords will be notified of any delinquencies. Accounts revert back to the property owner on the third delinquency. Click here for the full policy.
Please contact the Finance Office 3 days prior to your moving date. Failure to do so could result in additional charges. Click here to stop services.
* We accept cash, check, credit/debit cards or money order
* Pay your bill online
* Phone payment is available by calling 855-312-4507
* Payments can be mailed, delivered to City Hall or in the payment drop box located in the parking lot
* Automatic direct payment for a checking, savings, debit or credit card account
The City of Spearfish offers a reduced rate for those properties that are vacated for 30 consecutive days. This rate is not retroactive and an administrative fee does apply. Call 642-1325 for more information.
Any persons wishing to have their water service turned off must contact a plumber or the City Utility office to borrow a curb stop wrench. The City turns off water service for non-payment of accounts only.